It has been a while since I have posted on my "How to be Chic Blog", about a year now, but I know from the statistics that many people read this blog every day and I hope are still finding it useful and interesting.
So, what have I been doing over the last year?
A couple of years ago, my husband and I moved home, away from a large English city to a nearby small town on a river estuary, with the aim of living a more affordable, gentler and healthy lifestyle.
I have continued to read my favourite chic blogs and have noticed that like myself, many of the other readers wish to live a gentler lifestyle.
As a result, I have started a new blog "The art of gentle living", with the aim of sharing ideas and meeting other like minded people.
Here is the link to my new blog "The art of gentle living"
Choosing to live gently starts from the inside but has many benefits both internal and external such as:
- Less stress and anxiety, more inner peace and contentment
- Increased inner strength, self respect and confidence
- Less money worries and debt. A more comfortable relationship with money and an increase in savings.
- Improved health and sense of well-being
- Better relationships with others
- A more affordable, comfortable, less cluttered and stylish home.
- A more relaxed, comfortable and stylish way of dressing
- More free time
- Gentle and enjoyable hobbies, many of which are free or low cost.
- Gentle films, music and books to refresh, relax and inspire you.
- More living in the moment and having a deeper appreciation and gratitiude for life.
- Meeting new friends who are also pursuing the gentle lifestyle.
- Being part of a growing worldwide trend and lifestyle choice. (Many people are rejecting consumerism and keeping up with the Joneses and are looking for a new way of living. Many are choosing gentle living).
If you would like to enjoy any of these benefits, join me in living gently by following my new blog "The art of gentle living"
Kind and gentle regards,