Friday 3 February 2012

How to be Chic - Chic Hairstyles

How to be Chic - Chic Hairstyles

The quickest and easiest way to start obtaining that elusive chicness is to choose a chic hairstyle.
Chic hairstyles are usually clean and healthy looking, simple in style and natural in colour. They are usually also femenine and elegant. Examples of chic hairstyles are as follows:
  • A bob - which can be chin length or shoulder length
  • A chignon
  • A Pony Tail
Many chic French women like a shoulder length bob style as it can be worn up in a variety of styles or worn down and long.

Once you have adopted a new chic hairstyle, keep it looking its best by regularly washing your hair and using a good conditioner. Have it trimmed regularly to keep it in shape and avoid split ends.

I love going to the hairdressers. My current chic hairstyle is a shoulder length bob and I always feel so chic when my hair has been washed, conditioned, trimmed and blow dried into chic perfection. When my hair looks fabulous, I feel great.

No comments:

Post a Comment